Traffic fines in UAE are a common sight. If you’re driving, chances are that you’ve been fined for something at some point. But how do you know if you were being fined fairly? The answer is, of course, online traffic fines check. In this blog, we’ll tell you everything about checking traffic fines and paying them online in UAE.
Traffic Fines Check
Drivers should inquire and pay their traffic fines online using a credit card. This can be done by visiting https://www.paycity.co.za/Default.aspx and filling in the payment details on the authorization form. This information includes a valid credit card number, CVV2 code, and expiry date.
Besides this, drivers can use any of the following information to retrieve fine details: T C number, driving license number, vehicle details, fine number or Joburg’s call centre (0860 Joburg) for a list of all outstanding traffic fines. They can also contact the department for more information on how to pay their fine in a convenient manner.
How to Check Traffic Fines? – Online and Offlline
To check the status of traffic fines online, you can use applications such as the Abu Dhabi Police app, Ministry of Interior app, Dubai police app, RTA Dubai app, and DubaNow app. These applications allow you to check the status of your traffic violations online. Some traffic fines can also be paid online or by mail. Drivers caught under the influence of alcohol or drugs will have their license suspended for one year.
The customer can also inquire about and pay for traffic violations using Digital Ajman. This service allows customers to pay their traffic fines in a secure manner online or by phone. It is safe and easy to pay traffic fines online without creating any hassles. Furthermore, the customer can track the payment’s progress on the website and get a receipt upon completion of payment.
How to Check Traffic Fines in Dubai?
In order to check traffic fines in Dubai, you can use any of the following methods:
- Check traffic fines in Dubai via official websites, mobile apps, payment machines, or traffic departments.
- Use the Ministry of Interior website for traffic fines incurred across the UAE.
- Download mobile apps from Google Play and App Store to pay fines and receive confirmation.
- Pay fines in instalments through the RTA website without interest.
- Visit traffic departments or kiosks for more information regarding fines.
How to Check Traffic Fines in Abu Dhabi?
Residents of Abu Dhabi can check their traffic fines online by visiting the Abu Dhabi Police website, downloading the Abu Dhabi Police mobile app, or visiting Sahl (smart teller) kiosks around the city. Whether you’re looking to pay your fine online or in person, understanding how to use these outlets to view and pay your fine is vital.
Residents can easily inquire and pay traffic fines within a few minutes, whether using an intelligent application like the Ministry of Interior’s RTA – Dubai or Emirates Vehicle Gate’s RTA smart application. Other options include the Abu Dhabi Police website, mobile app, and Sahl kiosks around the city. Using these outlets to view and pay your fine, you can ensure that all payments are seamlessly processed.
How to Check Sharjah Traffic Fines?
Residents of Sharjah can check their traffic fines online or in person at any Traffic Department. Residents can also pay their fines through the city’s RTA website, mobile app, and Sahl kiosks.
If you have received a traffic fine in Sharjah, you must pay it as soon as possible. You can make payments online or offline. Payment kiosks are available throughout the city. Alternatively, you can pay your traffic fine at the traffic department. If you fail to pay your fine within the specified timeframe, you may be subject to further legal action and penalties. To avoid this, you should always check for e-challans issued by the Sharjah Police on the official website of the police force. If you have any questions about traffic fines in Sharjah, please get in touch with them directly.
How to Check Ajman Traffic Fines?
Residents in Ajman can check and pay traffic fines online or offline. Residents can visit the websites of Ajman Police and Traffic Police to check if anyone has issued an e-challan for an unknown offense. Additionally, residents can use mobile apps like Abu Dhabi Police, Dubai Police, or RTA Dubai to pay traffic fines. Residents can also download relevant mobile apps from Google Play or App Store to pay traffic fines.
Some states also have their own digital payment systems that residents can use to pay traffic fines online. For example, check the website of Maharashtra Traffic Police to see if any e-challan has been issued for an unknown offense. Finally, residents can easily check their traffic fine payment status by logging into their account on the website of Ajman Traffic Police.
How to Check Traffic Fines Inn Fujairah?
Residents in Fujairah can check and pay traffic fines online or offline. Residents can visit the websites of Fujairah Police and Traffic Police to check if anyone has issued an e-challan for an unknown offense. Additionally, residents can use mobile apps like Abu Dhabi Police, Dubai Police, or RTA Fujairah to pay traffic fines. Residents can also download relevant mobile apps from Google Play or App Store to pay traffic fines.
How to Pay Traffic Fines in UAE online?
Check and pay traffic fines online through the official Ministry of Interior website, RTA Dubai website, Dubai Police Website, and Sharjah and Dubai Roads and Transport Authority Website. You can also download the Abu Dhabi Police app, Ministry of Interior app, Dubai police app, and RTA Dubai app from Google Play and App Store to pay fines. Enter the TC number, driving license number, vehicle details, or fine number to retrieve fine details and select the payment option to pay the fine. Use the DubaiNow app to pay traffic fines in instalments, free of interest.
How to Avoid Traffic Fines in UAE?
- Be aware of UAE traffic laws and regulations.
- Pay all traffic fines before renewing a driving license or vehicle ownership card.
- Non-payable fines can only be paid at the police station.
- Obtain a valid driver’s license and renew it every two years for citizens and GCC nationals and five years for other nationalities.
- Use online services to inquire about and pay traffic fines using credit cards.
As per the above steps, you can avoid traffic fines in UAE. Besides, make sure to follow road safety regulations, wear a seat belt and helmet, drive slowly, be patient, and never drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
While you can avoid traffic fines by following the road and traffic laws, we understand that most people ignore them. So what can you do if you want to know how to pay traffic fines in UAE? First, you need to know there is no way around paying traffic fines. Even if your license is suspended or confiscated, you’ll still have to pay the fine. Besides, it’s illegal in the UAE to evade paying traffic fines. However, depending on your circumstances and luck, you can do a few things.
FAQ – How to Check Traffic Fines in UAE?
Can I exit UAE with pending traffic fines?
Unfortunately, you cannot exit the UAE with pending traffic fines. As per the UAE Federal Traffic Law that came into effect on July 1st, 2017, all traffic fines must be paid before renewing a driver’s licence or vehicle ownership card. The methods available to pay traffic fines vary depending on which emirate you reside in within the UAE. However, the Ministry of Interior, Emirates Vehicle Gate, Abu Dhabi Police, Dubai Police, RTA – Dubai, MOI and RTA Smart Applications are all reliable sources of information when it comes to paying traffic fines.
How long does it take for a traffic fine to come in Dubai?
Traffic fines in Dubai can take a while to come in, but they do eventually arrive. Depending on the violation, the fine can take anywhere from 2 to 6 months to arrive in your account.
If you wish to receive a discount on your traffic fines, you can follow the rules for the next 12 months. This includes obeying all traffic regulations and abiding by the speed limit. If you have any questions about traffic regulations, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the Dubai traffic police or RTA.
You can also contact credit card companies such as Visa and Mastercard to set up a payment plan for your traffic fines. The early payment discount for traffic fines usually ranges from 35% to 50%.
Last but not least, make sure to check out Dubai’s website or contact the Dubai traffic police or RTA for more information on traffic fines and discounts.
What are fines in Emirates ID?
Emirates fines can be paid online or at the police station. The following are some of the most common fines in the Emirates:
- Financial Fines: Financial fines can include paying an outstanding debt, such as a fine for traffic violations, or failure to pay taxes.
- Vehicle Suspension: Your vehicle’s licence may be suspended if you’re found driving without a valid licence, driving without insurance, driving without holding a driving permit, and more.
- Driving Licence Cancellation: If you’re found guilty of a serious traffic violation, your driving licence may be cancelled. This means you will not be able to drive any motorized vehicles in the UAE.
- Jail Sentences: Jail sentences can be imposed for crimes such as murder, sexual assault, and robbery.
- Loss of Employment: Anyone who is caught breaking the law at work may face penalties, such as loss of job, suspension from work, or termination from work.
- Foreign Travel Restrictions: You may be required to show a visa before traveling outside of the UAE.
How can I get a fine reduction in Sharjah?
If you have a traffic ticket in Sharjah, consider these three methods to get a fine reduction.
- Ask the police to reduce or cancel your traffic fine. Traffic control officers may be more inclined to reduce fines if they know you are a good citizen and law-abiding individual.
- Request to review your case and reduce the fine. For example, if you believe there were errors made during your original ticketing process, you may have the fine reduced or canceled altogether.
- Plead bargain with the Traffic Control Department. If you cannot pay the fine immediately, you may be able to negotiate a lower amount with the department.
Where in Dubai is a 50% discount on traffic fines?
The 50% traffic fine discount is applicable for motorists in Dubai from May 2019 to February 2020.
To avail of the discount, contact the Dubai traffic police or RTA through their website or contact number. The discount is also applicable when you pay your traffic fines. However, non-payable fines and black points may still apply, so be sure to ask about these before paying your traffic ticket.
How can I remove fine in UAE?
If you live in the UAE and have received a traffic fine, you can use the government’s Information & Services website to search for and review your fines. You can also contact the local traffic police for help in removing penalties.